Sarawak & East Sabah Adventure
from R 29,730* per person
G ADVENTURES : Made with animal lovers in mind, this 13-day tour through Malaysia's rural landscapes, jungles, and national parks puts you in their natural habitats
Travel Dates: November 2020 - March 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 12 nights
Departing From: Kuching
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 10697340
- 6 nights' hotel/guesthouse accommodation
- 1 night multi-share traditional longhouse accommodation
- 1 night multi-share homestay accommodation
- 3 nights' jungle lodge accommodation
- 1 night permanent tented camp accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 5 dinners (allow USD115-150 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private vehicle, boat, longboat, walking and plane
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Bako National Park excursion
- Trading town and farm visit
- Blowpipe demonstration
- Forest hike and local lunch
- Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Internal flights
- Morning and evening Kinabatangan River safaris
- Guided oxbow lake visit and wildlife spotting (Kinabatangan)
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Turtle Island stay with turtle hatchery visit
- YOUR WELCOME MOMENT: Meet Your CEO and Group
- YOUR LOCAL LIVING MOMENT: Iban Longhouse Homestay, Batang Ai
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Libaran Island Village Walk, Pulau Libaran
- YOUR FOODIE MOMENT: Local Farms and Cooking Class, Mesilou Village
- YOUR LOCAL LIVING MOMENT: Mesilou Atamis Homestay, Mesilou Village
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD115-150 per person for meals not included.
Wild orangutans, gibbons, and saltwater crocodiles are abound in this region and you'll also get the opportunity to visit hatcheries and reserves centres to learn how endangered species are being rehabilitated. It's all your favourite nature documentaries come to life.
Day 1 : Kuching
Day 2 : Kuching / Bako National Park
Day 3 : Kuching / Batang Ai
Day 4 : Batang Ai
Day 5 : Batang Ai / Kuching
Day 6 : Kuching / Kota Kinabalu
Day 7 : Kota Kinabalu / Kundasang
Day 8 : Kundasang / Sungai Kinabatangan
Day 9 : Sungai Kinabatangan
Day 10 : Sungai Kinabatangan / Sepilok
Day 11 : Sepilok / Pulau Libaran
Day 12 : Pulau Libaran / Kota Kinabalu
Day 13 : Kota Kinabalu
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 15 May 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 15 May 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Trek Mt Kinabalu in Malaysia
G ADVENTURES : If the idea of conquering a mountain while travelling excites you, then this five-day round-trip journey from Kota Kinabalu is for you