from R 13,890* per person
G ADVENTURES : If Borneo is a nature lover's dream (and it is), this fantastic six-day adventure is that dream come to life.
Travel Dates: November 2020 - March 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 5 nights
Departing From: Kuching
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 10697273
- 4 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 night multi-share traditional longhouse accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 1 dinner (allow USD65-85 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private vehicle, boat, longboat and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Bako National Park excursion
- Trading town and farm visit
- Blowpipe demonstration
- Forest hike and local lunch
- Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre visit
- YOUR WELCOME MOMENT: Meet Your CEO and Group
- YOUR LOCAL LIVING MOMENT: Iban Longhouse Homestay, Batang Ai
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD65-85 per person for meals not included.
Beginning in the dazzling city of Kuching, you'll venture deep into the wondrous Bako National Park - home to odd-looking proboscis monkeys and the carnivorous pitcher plant. Next, it's on to Batang Ai to spend the night in a fascinating Iban longhouse for an eye-opening glimpse into how Borneo's Indigenous peoples live deep in the heart of the jungle. Sarawak is an amazingly out-there place. Come join us to discover how and why.
Day 1 : Kuching
Day 2 : Kuching / Bako National Park
Day 3 : Kuching / Batang Ai
Day 4 : Batang Ai
Day 5 : Batang Ai / Kuching
Day 6 : Kuching
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 15 May 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 15 May 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Trek Mt Kinabalu in Malaysia
G ADVENTURES : If the idea of conquering a mountain while travelling excites you, then this five-day round-trip journey from Kota Kinabalu is for you