Trek Mt Kinabalu in Malaysia
from R 12,390* per person
G ADVENTURES : If the idea of conquering a mountain while travelling excites you, then this five-day round-trip journey from Kota Kinabalu is for you
Travel Dates: March 2020 (Selected Departures)
November 2020 - March 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 4 nights
Departing From: Kota Kinabalu
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 10697206
- 2 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' multi-share mountain lodge accommodation
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners (allow USD55-75 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private vehicle and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Mt Kinabalu hike (2 days)
- YOUR WELCOME MOMENT: Meet Your CEO and Group
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD55-75 per person for meals not included.
At 4096m (13 438 ft), Mt Kinabalu is the highest mountain in Malaysia and has been given UNESCO World Heritage Site status. With up to 6000 species of plants, 326 species of birds, and more than 100 mammalian species identified, it's easy to understand why. This tour includes some beautiful treks, and the sunrise from Mt Kinabalu's summit might make you question every other sunrise you've witnessed before it. But don't take our word for it, make sure you see it for yourself.
Day 1 : Kota Kinabalu
Day 2 : Kota Kinabalu / Mount Kinabalu
Day 3 : Mount Kinabalu
Day 4 : Mount Kinabalu / Kota Kinabalu
Day 5 : Kota Kinabalu
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 15 May 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 15 May 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.