Baobab & Tsingy Explorer
- 2 nights' simple hotel accommodation
- 3 nights' hut accommodation
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners (allow USD120-160 for meals not included)
- Transport - Private minibus, walking, 4x4, canoe
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), driver throughout, local guides
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Sunrise and sunset at Baobab Alley
- 4x4 journey between Morondava and Bekopaka
- Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve guided visit
- Canoe excursion on the Manambolo River
- All transport between destinations and to/from activities
Flights, taxes, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD345-450 for meals not included
Love the gorgeous landscapes, unusual creatures, and exploring the outdoors? Then why haven't you been to Madagascar yet? This six-day adventure introduces you to Africa's remote island paradise by way of Bekopaka's famed Baobab Alley, the stunning weathered rock formations of the Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve, a canoe ride to caves along the Manambolo River, and maybe even encounters with the odd lemur. Madagascar is one of the most otherworldly places on Earth, and you may not even believe it when you see it.
Day 1 : Morondava
Day 2 : Morondava / Bekopaka
Day 3-4 : Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park
Day 5 : Bekopaka / Morondava
Day 6 : Morondava
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.