Japan : Ramen & Railways *18-30 YEARS ONLY*
- 4 nights' multi-share hostel accommodation
- 1 night traditional inn accommodation (shared facilities)
- Allow USD280 - 365 for meals not included
- Transportation by train, bus and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Orientation walks in Tokyo and Takayama
- Overnight stay in a traditional inn
- Free time in Tokyo, Takayama and Kyoto
- YOUR WELCOME MOMENT: Meet your CEO and group
- YOUR FIRST NIGHT OUT MOMENT: Connect with new friends
- YOUR DISCOVER MOMENT: Kyoto
International flights, anything of a personal nature, no meals (allow USD280-365 for meals not included)
Get a taste of both old and new Japan with this six-day tour. We've kept it simple with an itinerary of the country's most iconic cities. Experience everything from the bustling energy of Tokyo's city centre to the rolling countryside of Takayama. And don't forget Kyoto, a city of peaceful gardens and stunning temples. This trip is a quick and affordable one, so you can tack on more time to go deeper into Japan. Because after this tour, we know you'll want to.
Day 1-2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo / Takayama
Day 4 : Takayama / Kyoto
Day 5-6 : Kyoto
Terms and conditions
- Youth Travel for people aged 18-30 years only.
- TRAVEL BY 15 DECEMBER 2020.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.