Local Living Italy - Amalfi Coast
- 1 nights' hotel accommodation
- 5 nights' accommodation in a small locally owned agriturismo/guesthouse
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 5 dinners (allow USD150-195 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private minibus, boat & walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Hike along the famous "Walk of the Gods" (weather permitting)
- Visits to Amalfi, Ravello & Sorrento
- Three pre-dinner cooking demonstrations at the Agriturismo
- Limoncello- and mozzarella-making demonstrations
- Orientation walk in Naples
- Transport between destinations & included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow US1500 - 195 per person for meals not included.
Get ready to live like a local on this off-season trip to the hilltop towns and vineyards of the Amalfi Coast, where you'll explore the small towns and trails of this beautiful countryside while experiencing local customs and once-in-a-lifetime moments. Explore the ruins of Pompeii in the morning, hike the coastline of the Med by afternoon, and tuck into bed at your converted 17th-century monastery homebase at sundown. Since this trip takes place in the off season when it's just a bit cooler out, there are fewer people around the Amalfi Coast - meaning you'll have that much more paradise all to yourself.
Day 1 : Naples
Day 2 : Naples / Furore
Day 3-6 : Furore
Day 7 : Furore / Naples
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.