Wellness - Italy
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 3 dinners
- Transport by train, private van, walking & cycling
- Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Class in Villa Borghese, Rome
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Class by Circus Maximus, Rome
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chianciano, Terme
- Your Foodie Moment: Local Wine Tasting, Chianciano, Terme
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Guided Meditation, Lucca
- Your Wellness Moment: Afternoon Yoga, Lucca
- Half day cycling through Tuscan villages
- Bicycle and cycling equipment (including helmets)
- Bike support vehicle
- Orientation walk in Florence
- Walking tour of Lucca
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
If serenity has a palpable form, surely it can be found under the Tuscan sun. This seven-day tour of Italy will have you second-guessing your departure date from the moment you land in Rome. After a morning yoga session and a leisurely day on the grounds of Palatine Hill and the Colosseum, your path will take you to lush landscapes of Tuscany. There, you'll have ample time to saunter through welcoming villages, taste exceptional local food and wine, and cycle your way through the Tuscan hills. A dip in healing thermal waters will leave a rejuvenating warmth radiating through both body and mind long past your final stop in Florence.
Day 1-2 : Rome
Day 3 : Rome / Chianciano Terme
Day 4 : Chianciano Terme
Day 5 : Chianciano Terme / Florence / Lucca
Day 6 : Lucca
Day 7 : Lucca / Florence
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.