Wellness - India
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 3 nights' ashram accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
- Transport by private bus/van, plane & walking
- Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your Wellness Moment: Hatha Yoga in Lodi Gardens, Delhi
- Your Wellness Moment: Ashram Experience, Rishikesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga at an Ashram, Rishikesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Aarti ceremony, Rishikesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Meditation Rishikesh Ashram, Rishikesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Nalagarh Fort Yoga, Nalagarh
- Your Wellness Moment: Dharamshala Yoga, Dharamshala
- Arrival transfer
- Rishikesh walking tour and visit to Bharat Mandir Temple
- Nalagarh Fort & Village Walk
- Visit Dalai Lama Temple, Norbulingka Institute & Bhagsunath Temple
- Masrur Temples Excursion
- Wagah Border Ceremony & visit to the Golden Temple
- Visit Jallianwala Bagh
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions. Allow USD215-280 for meals not included
Imagine yourself awakening from a 5,000-year-long slumber. Your soul will feel similarly revitalized after uncovering the history of all things wellness in India. This 11-day tour covers some of the country's most hallowed spiritual ground while also ensuring you catch the iconic sites of Northern India. Upon your arrival in Delhi, you'll be introduced to the incredible diversity within India's culture. Continue your discovery with a three-night stay at an ashram in Rishikesh where you'll learn the history of yoga and meditation, before reaching Dharamshala, home of the Dalai Lama. As your eyes open on the final morning of your journey, you'll see the world - and yourself - with a newfound warmth.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Delhi / Rishikesh
Day 3-4 : Rishikesh
Day 5 : Rishikesh / Nalagarh
Day 6 : Nalagarh / Dharamshala
Day 7-8 : Dharamshala
Day 9 : Dharamshala / Amritsar
Day 10 : Amritsar / Delhi
Day 11 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.