G Adventures : Essential India
- 12 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' comfortable tented camp accommodation
- 1 nights' sleeper train accommodation
- 1 breakfast and 1 dinner (allow USD345-450 for meals not included)
- Transport by train, local bus, private vehicle, auto-rickshaw, camel cart, small riverboat and plane
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout and local guides
- G Adventures for Good: Guided Walking Tour with New Delhi Streetkids Project, Delhi
- Arrival transfer included through Women on Wheels
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, spice markets and Connaught Place
- Amber Fort tour (Jaipur)
- Rajasthani rural village stay
- Village cycling excursion (Dhula Village)
- Abhaneri stepwells visit
- Taj Mahal and I'timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Agra Fort entrance and guided tour
- Orchha Palace complex visit
- Western Temple complex entrance and guided visit (Khajuraho)
- Ganges River boat trip at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony (Varanasi)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD345-450 for meals not included
From the intricate saris of Rajasthan to the beautiful symmetry of the Taj Mahal, this compact journey is a photographer's delight and the perfect introduction to India. You'll float past the ghats on the Ganges River to encounter the spiritual heart of Hinduism in Varanasi and get off the beaten path exploring carved stepwells and quaint temples in rural villages. With the perfect combination of included activities and free time to explore the nation's rich heritage, you're sure to be caught up in India's incredible tapestry of life.
Day 1-2 : Delhi
Day 3 : Delhi/Jaipur
Day 4 : Jaipur
Day 5 : Jaipur/Dhula Village
Day 6 : Dhula Village/Agra
Day 7 : Agra
Day 8 : Agra/Alipura
Day 9 : Alipura
Day 10 : Alipura/Orchha
Day 11 : Orchha/Varanasi
Day 12-13 : Varanasi
Day 14 : Varanasi/Delhi
Day 15 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.