- 11 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' accommodation in a comfortable tented camp
- 1 night accommodation on an overnight sleeper train
- 1 Breakfast & 1 dinner
- Allow USD345-450 for meals not included
- Transport by train, local bus, private vehicle, auto-rickshaw, camel cart, small riverboat & plane
- Chief Experience Officer throughout, local guides
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk & Connaught Place
- Amber Fort tour
- Rajasthani rural village stay
- Village cycling excursion
- Abhaneri stepwells visit
- Taj Mahal and I'timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Agra Fort entrance and guided tour
- Orchha Palace complex visit
- Western Temple complex entrance and guided visit
- Ganges River boat trip at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
International flights and taxes. Visas (if required). Drinks and anything of a personal nature. Allow USD345-450 for meals not included.
You'll float past the ghats on the Ganges River to encounter the spiritual heart of Hinduism in Varanasi and get off the beaten path exploring carved stepwells and quaint temples in rural villages. With the perfect combination of included activities and free time to explore the nation's rich heritage, you're sure to be caught up in India's incredible tapestry of life.
Day 1-2 : Delhi
Day 3 : Delhi/Jaipur
Day 4 : Jaipur
Day 5 : Jaipur/Dhula Village
Day 6 : Dhula Village/Agra
Day 7 : Agra
Day 8 : Agra/Alipura
Day 9 : Alipura
Day 10 : Alipura/Orchha
Day 11 : Orchha/Varanasi
Day 12-13 : Varanasi
Day 14 : Varanasi/Delhi
Day 15 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts and is subject to availability and airline booking guidelines.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts other than the G Adventures' Book with Confidence Policy.
- Subject to availability.
- G Adventures reserves the right to withdraw this offer from sale at any time without prior notice.
- Any refunds made with respect to products booked under this promotion shall be issued at the discounted rate.
- G Adventures reserves the right to cancel any booking due to unauthorized, altered, ineligible, or fraudulent use of discount.
- G Adventures is not responsible for technical or system errors that may interfere with or otherwise prohibit the use of the promotion.
- All G Adventures' tours are subject to G Adventures' full booking conditions.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 December 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 10 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 10 December 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
National Geographic Journeys - North India Highlights
G ADVENTURES : Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam - all without sacrificing comfort