Golden Triangle Plus
from R 9,490* per person
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room
Travel Dates: 02 April 2021 - 24 September 2021
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Delhi
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13369593
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation in a comfortable tented camp
- Allow USD195-255 for meals not included
- Transport by private vehicle, taxis, auto-rickshaw and cycle-rickshaw
- Chief Experience Officer throughout, local guides
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, and Connaught Place
- Agra Fort visit
- Taj Mahal visit
- I'timad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Fatephur Sikri visit
- Village stay (Dhula)
- Jaipur City Palace entrance and guided tours
- Amber Fort
- Abhaneri stepwell visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights and taxes. Visas (if required). Drinks and anything of a personal nature. Allow USD195-255 for meals not included.
This compact Indian journey will introduce you to three very different northern cities and the colourful rural life of Rajasthan. From the hectic pace of Delhi with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments and colonial past, travel by private transport to Agra and the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal - truly one of the wonders of the world. Discover why Jaipur is called the 'Pink City' and get a taste of village life in Abhaneri with its magnificent stepwells. Photographers and culture lovers won't be disappointed on this classic adventure.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Delhi/Agra
Day 3 : Agra
Day 4 : Agra/Dhula Village
Day 5 : Dhula Village/Jaipur
Day 6 : Jaipur
Day 7 : Jaipur/Delhi
Day 8 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.