- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation in a comfortable tented camp
- Allow USD195-255 for meals not included
- Transport by private vehicle, taxis, auto-rickshaw and cycle-rickshaw
- Chief Experience Officer throughout, local guides
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, and Connaught Place
- Agra Fort visit
- Taj Mahal visit
- I'timad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Fatephur Sikri visit
- Village stay (Dhula)
- Jaipur City Palace entrance and guided tours
- Amber Fort
- Abhaneri stepwell visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- City Walk, Delhi
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD195-255 per person for meals not included
This short but spicy Indian journey will introduce you to three very different northern cities and the colourful rural life of Rajasthan. From the hectic pace of Delhi with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments, and colonial past, travel by private transport to Agra and the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal - truly one of the wonders of the world. Discover why Jaipur is called the Pink City and get a taste of rural life at a Dhula village. Photographers and culture lovers won't be disappointed on this classic adventure.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Delhi/Agra
Day 3 : Agra
Day 4 : Agra/Dhula Village
Day 5 : Dhula Village/Jaipur
Day 6 : Jaipur
Day 7 : Jaipur/Delhi
Day 8 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts and is subject to availability and airline booking guidelines.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts other than the G Adventures' Book with Confidence Policy.
- Subject to availability.
- G Adventures reserves the right to withdraw this offer from sale at any time without prior notice.
- Any refunds made with respect to products booked under this promotion shall be issued at the discounted rate.
- G Adventures reserves the right to cancel any booking due to unauthorized, altered, ineligible, or fraudulent use of discount.
- G Adventures is not responsible for technical or system errors that may interfere with or otherwise prohibit the use of the promotion.
- All G Adventures' tours are subject to G Adventures' full booking conditions.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 December 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 10 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 10 December 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
National Geographic Journeys - North India Highlights
G ADVENTURES : Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam - all without sacrificing comfort