Galapagos Island Hopping
from R 27,840* per person
G ADVENTURES : Looking for more than a cruise to the islands? A week of touring the less-explored parts of the Galapagos Islands is the answer.
Destination: Galapagos Islands
Travel Dates: June 2020 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 6 nights
Departing From: Ecuador
Company: G Adventures
- 4 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' G-Adventures-supported community guesthouse accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners (allow USD140-185 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private van, speedboat and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galapagos Islands (certified by the Galapagos National Park Authority)
- Visit to Los Grietas (Santa Cruz Island)
- Snorkelling at Loberia (Floreana Island)
- Flamingo Lagoon visit (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra volcano hilke with lava fields visit (Isabela Island)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit (Isabela Island)
- Tortuga Bay hike (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD140-185 per person for meals not included.
We'll start in Santa Cruz, then head to Floreana to stay on a part of the island that sees less visitors than the rest. From there it's on to Isabela for a few days of hiking, snorkelling, and visiting the island's main highlights. Top that off with a hike up Sierra Negra Volcano - the second largest volcanic crater in the world - along with the Galapagos' typical array of exotic wildlife and prepare to be amazed.
Day 1 : Puerto Ayora
Day 2 : Puerto Ayora / Floreana Island
Day 3 : Floreana Island
Day 4 : Floreana Island / Isabela Island
Day 5 : Isabela Island
Day 6 : Isabela Island / Puerto Ayora
Day 7 : Puerto Ayora
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.