Burgundy River Cruise Adventure
- 6 nights' accommodation onboard the Daniele canal barge
- 1 nights' hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners (allow USD260-340 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private vehicles, Daniele canal barge, bicycle & walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Your Foodie Moment: Cremant de Bourgogne Wine Tour, Rully
- Your Foodie Moment: Vougeot Wine Tasting & Cellar Tour, Vougeot
- Cycling in the vineyards of Cote de Beaune and Cote de Nuits
- Wine tours/tastings and cellar visits for Cremant de Bourgogne and Vougeot
- Visits to Saint-Jean-de-Losne & Petit-Ouges
- Free time to explore Dijon
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
- Use of bicycles during shore excursions
- ALTERNATIVE DEPARTURES: Selected Departures in May 2019 from R30 480
- Selected Departures in June & July 2019 from R32 490
International flights and taxes. Anything of a personal nature. Allow USD260-340 for meals not included. Tips on board not included. Beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks on board are included throughout the whole trip. All other alcoholic drinks would be at an additional individual expense.
Blessed with some of the most gorgeous countryside in Europe, if not the world (not to mention perhaps the best wine around), Burgundy is a place everyone should explore at least once. And the best way to do it is from the deck of an ambling river barge. Visit small villages and first-rate wineries, bike through forests and vineyards on a provided bicycle, and soak up the glorious sunshine, all with the help of a charming little hotel that goes where you go. You won't get a better glimpse of Burgundy's pastoral pleasures than this.
Day 1 : Dijon
Day 2 : Dijon / Saint-Leger-sur-Dheune
Day 3 : Saint-Leger-sur-Dheune / Chagny
Day 4 : Chagny / Chalon-sur-Saone
Day 5 : Chalon-sur-Saone / Saint-Jean-de-Losne
Day 6 : Saint-Jean-de-Losne to Petit Ouges
Day 7 : Petit-Ouges to Dijon
Day 8 : Dijon
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.