- 6 nights' accommodation in hotels
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners (Allow USD260-340 for meals not included)
- Transport by private vehicle and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) for 5 days
- Unescorted while in Reykjavik
- Local guides throughout
- Lava caving (Leidarendi Cave)
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Pingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss Waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nights)
- Visit to Solheimajokull Glacier
- Southern coast drive including Skogarfoss Waterfall and Seljalndsfoss Waterfall
- Free time in Reykjavik for optional activities
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD260-340 for meals not included. Drinks & meals not mentioned. Travel Insurance.
Most people that visit Iceland go in the summer, but there's a whole other side to this place in the winter months (It is called "Iceland," after all). Spend the first five days doing really cool things like hiking glaciers, snowshoeing through pingvellir National Park, reflecting on life under the Northern Lights, and warming up in hot springs. Then spend two days in exploring colourful, cool Reykjavik.
Day 1 : Reykjavik
Day 2 : Reykjavik/Alftrod
Day 3 : Alftrod
Day 4 : Alftrod/Reykjavik
Day 5 : Reykjavik
Day 6 : Reykjavik
Day 7 : Reykjavik
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.