Best of Egypt
from R 13,790* per person
G ADVENTURES : This journey through Egypt packs in awe-inspiring culture and adventure in eight energetic days.
Travel Dates: 07 January 2022 - 27 February 2022 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Cairo
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13810095
- 5 nights' simple hotel accommodation
- 1 night accommodation on an overnight sleeper train
- 1 night accommodation on a felucca with support boat for toilet/showers
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners (allow for USD150-195 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private air-conditioned van, train, felucca, plane & walking
- Certified Egyptologist as (Chief Experience Officer) throughout
- Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx guided tour
- Egyptian Museum guided tour
- Felucca overnight sailing excursion with support boat
- Karnak and Kom Ombo temples guided tour
- Temple of Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings guided visit
- Colossi of Memnon visit
- All entrance fees to included monuments
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR LOCAL LIVING MOMENT : Boat ride to Nubian Village with Traditional Meal - Aswan
- Lunch with a Local Family - Luxor
- YOUR DISCOVER MOMENT : Aswan
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD150-195 per person for meals not included
Explore the ancient sites along the Nile and discover the most famous of them all, the Great Pyramid of Giza. Embrace the culture and meet remarkable people as you sample some traditional fare with a Nubian family in a local village. Feel the buzz of vibrant bazaars in Aswan and Luxor, but still manage to relax and watch life unfold as you sail the Nile in a traditional felucca.
Day 1 : Cairo
Day 2 : Cairo / Aswan
Day 3-4 : Aswan
Day 5 : Aswan / Kom Ombo
Day 6 : Kom Ombo / Luxor
Day 7 : Luxor
Day 8 : Luxor / Cairo
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 January 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.