Sailing Cuba - Havana to Havana
- 7 nights' accommodation in a double/twin bed cabin with shared bathrooms onboard 25m sailing catamaran
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 7 dinners (allow USD20-30 for meals not included)
- While onboard, drinks are available for an additional charge
- Non-alcoholic beverages, spirits and beer are available for 1-2CUC and bottles fo wine are available for 10CUC
- Chief Experience Officer throughout, skipper, assistant/cook
- Sailing through the islands of Canarreos Archipelago in southern Cuba
- Snorkelling, kayaking and fishing equipment
- Bath & beach towels
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- EUR12 per day Cuba Sailing Tax
- OTHER DEPARTURE DATES AVAILABLE : 03, 10 & 24 August 2019 from R17 490
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD20-30 per person for meals not included
We've always found it odd that they call them "all-inclusive resorts," yet exclude the best parts. Hop over the wall and get to know Cuba like you never have before on this unique eight-day journey through the islands of the Canarreos Archipelago aboard an exclusive catamaran. Snorkel the crystal-clear waters in search of colourful fish, relax on the beach, and dine on some of the best seafood you'll ever have. Experience all-inclusive, G Adventures-style - we don't leave anything out.
Day 1 : Havana / Cienfuegos
Day 2 : Cienfuegos / Canarreos Archipelago
Day 3 : Canarreos Archipelago
Day 4-6 : Canarreos Archipelago
Day 7 : Canarreos Archipelago / Cienfuegos
Day 8 : Cienfuegos / Havana
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.