Wellness - Costa Rica
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' eco-lodge accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Transport by private vehicle & walking
- Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiqui
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs Soak, La Fortuna
- Your Wellness Moment: Volcanic Mud Bath & Hot Springs, Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Arrival transfer
- Four yoga classes
- SUP yoga classes
- Surf lesson
- Free time for rest and meditation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions. Allow USD245-320 for meals not included
Simply say "Costa Rica" and vivid images of paradise instantly flood the imagination. This eight-day tour makes those dreams a reality while letting you connect with the country's charming people. Your spirits will be lifted with a visit to Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation, a G for Good project supporting 200 local farmers, before carrying on to the outdoor utopia that is La Fortuna. There you'll be treated to a world of wellness, with yoga sessions overlooking the Arenal Volcano, hiking, free time for meditation, and a rejuvenating trip to thermal hot springs. Continue on to remote Rincon de la Vieja for more yoga and a therapeutic mud bath before a final stop in Playa Carrillo - home to a beach devoid of buildings, hotels, and restaurants that will give your mind a sense of clarity you may have previously thought impossible.
Day 1 : San Jose
Day 2 : San Jose / La Fortuna
Day 3 : La Fortuna
Day 4 : La Fortuna / Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park
Day 5 : Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park
Day 6 : Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park / Playa Carrillo
Day 7 : Playa Carrillo
Day 8 : Playa Carrillo / San Jose
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.