- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts, 1 dinner (allow USD110-145 for meals not included)
- Transport by means of local bus, air-con bus, walking, cyclo
- Mekong Delta day trip
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour (Siem Reap)
- Local Khmer dinner in nearby village either at the Planeterra-supported New Hope project or with a local family (depends on departure)
- Border crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD110 - 145 per person for meals not included.
Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh. This 9-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture and history of this incredible country. Its natural beauty coupled with tumultuous history make Cambodia a truly fascinating destination. With your accommodation, transportation and entrance to Angkor arranged by our CEOs, you can concentrate on making this the time of your life.
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3 : Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 4 : Phnom Penh
Day 5 : Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 6 : Siem Reap
Day 7 : Siem Reap
Day 8 : Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 9 : Bangkok
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.