Wellness - Bali
- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts & 4 lunches
- Transport by private van & walking
- Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ubud
- Your Foodie Moment: Organic Cooking Class, Ubud
- Your Wellness Moment: Healing Ceremony, Tabanan
- Your Wellness Moment: Balinese Healing Yoga Session, Pemuteran
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Sanur
- Your Wellness Moment: Anti-Gravity Yoga, Sanur
- Arrival transfer, Tirta Empul Temple Visit, Gunung Kawi Temple Visit
- Snorkelling Menjangan Island
- Hike to Munduk Waterfall
- Ulun Danu Temple Complex Visit
- Cycling Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
Enter the tropical wonderland of Bali, long a beacon to travellers in search of uncovering their spiritual side. Start your journey inward with Canang in Ubud, a traditional offering given at Hindu temples, before immersing yourself in nine days of rejuvenating activities, healthy food, and captivating sights. From daily yoga practices to traditional Balinese healing ceremonies to stops at serene beaches (Pemuteran, Sanur), you will be entranced by Bali's natural calming spirit that continues to lure people from all over the world seeking a deeper connection.
Day 1-3 : Ubud
Day 4 : Ubud / Pemuteran
Day 5 : Pemuteran
Day 6 : Pemuteran / Sanur
Day 7-9 : Sanur
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.