Best of Vietnam
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' accommodation on sleeper trains
- 1 nights' accommodation on a junk boat
- 2 nights' accommodation in basic family homestays
- 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners (allow USD140-185 for meals not included)
- Transport by train, local bus, air-con bus, boat, cyclo, plane and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- G Adventures for Good: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Local Living: Ta Vinh Homestay, Sa Pa
- Local Living: Mekong Homestay
- Water puppet show (Hanoi)
- Sapa excursion to hilltribe villages
- Halong Bay entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb guide and entrance
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD140-185 for meals not included. Drinks & meals not mentioned. Travel Insurance.
From the intensity of Ho Chi Minh City's streets to spectacular rice terraces, travel the length of Vietnam and savour its natural, cultural, and historical delights. Meet the Hmong people and other minority villagers on a hilltribe excursion and sail into the photographic possibilities of beautiful Halong Bay. With the services of a CEO and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the region's main sights, providing plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you'll never forget.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Hanoi/Lao Cai
Day 3 : Lao Cai/Sa Pa
Day 4 : Sa Pa
Day 5 : Sa Pa/Hanoi
Day 6 : Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 7 : Ha Long/Hue
Day 8 : Hue
Day 9 : Hue/Hoi An
Day 10-11 : Hoi An
Day 12 : Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 : Ho Chi Minh City / Mekong Delta
Day 14 : Mekong Delta/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 15 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.