Sailing Sri Lanka - East Coast
- 6 nights' accommodation in 4 double/twin bed cabins
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners (Allow USD30-40 for meals not included)
- Transportation by a 16m (53 ft) sailing catamaran
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook
- Sailing Sri Lanka's east coast
- Visits to Kuchchaveli and Passikudah beaches
- Watching for whales and dolphins from the boat
- Beach BBQ
- Snorkelling, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding equipment
- Return transfers between Negombo and Trincomalee
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD30-40 for meals not included. Drinks & meals not mentioned. Travel Insurance.
Spend a week sailing along Sri Lanka's east coast and you'll see why this island's starting to emerge as a must-visit destination. Stand up paddle along deserted beaches, visit Koneswaram Temple, and snorkel in Pigeon Island National Park. When you're ready to chill out, head back to the catamaran or to the shore where countless untouched beaches await. Don't just listen to the travel buzz, see it for yourself.
Day 1 : Negombo/Trincomalee
Day 2-3 : Pigeon Island, Kuchchaveli & Sampur
Day 4-6 : Sallitivu, Passikudah & Ilanativu
Day 7 : Trincomalee/Negombo
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.