- 7 nights' hotel/simple guesthouse accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (allow for USD80-105 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private van, public bus, boat & walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout & local guides
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs visit in Kintamani
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program in Ubud
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- ALTERNATE DEPARTURES: Selected departures in August, September & October 2019 from R9155 per person sharing
- Selected departures in September & October 2019 from R8675 per person sharing
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD80-105 per person for meals not included
From pristine beaches to temples surrounded by jungle, Bali is a land loaded with cultural and natural highlights. This well-packed adventure offers up the perfect blend of the must-sees with free time to get off the beaten path - where the people you'll encounter are just as likely to be memorable locals as other travellers. With its excellent food, artists, and culture, there's more to this beloved island than just getting a little extra sun.
Day 1 : Sanur
Day 2 : Sanur / Munduk
Day 3 : Munduk / Kintamani
Day 4 : Kintamani / Ubud
Day 5 : Ubud
Day 6 : Ubud / Candidasa
Day 7-8 : Candidasa
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.