G Adventures : Beijing to Hong Kong - Fujian Route
- 12 nights' simple hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' sleeper train accommodation
- 2 nights' traditional communal roundhouse/tulou accommodation
- 1 dinner
- Transport by train, local bus and walking
- English speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer throughout
- BIG NIGHT OUT: Private Karaoke Session, Suzhou
- Excursions to the Great Wall
- Wuyishan entrance ticket
- Tour of a traditional tulou
- Orientation walks in Xian, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hong Kong
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD400-520 for meals not included
China is a country full of highlights and hidden treasures, and if you visit it with us, you'll be sure to get a top mix of both. Over two weeks, you'll venture from Beijing to Hong Kong, taking in China's contrasts between ancient and modern as you explore both cityscapes and countrysides. There's a visit to the Great Wall included, plus the chance to check out the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, an overnight stay at the roundhouses in Fujian, and so much more packed into a relatively short trip. This is a great first trip to China to get a taste that will leave you wanting to come back.
Day 1-2 : Beijing
Day 3 : Beijing / Xian
Day 4 : Xian
Day 5 : Xian / Suzhou
Day 6 : Suzhou
Day 7 : Suzhou / Shanghai
Day 8 : Shanghai
Day 9 : Shanghai / Wuyishan
Day 10 : Wuyishan
Day 11 : Wuyishan / Xiamen
Day 12 : Xiamen
Day 13 : Xiamen / Hongkeng Village
Day 14 : Hongkeng Village
Day 15 : Hongkeng Village / Shenzhen
Day 16 : Shenzen / Hong Kong
Day 17 : Hong Kong
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.