Sailing Thailand - Phuket Roundtrip *PLUS*
from R 21,520* per person
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room.
Travel Dates: 23 & 30 October 2021 Departures Only
Duration: 6 nights
Departing From: Phuket
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13810233
- 6 nights' accommodation on a 25m sailing catamaran in a Standard Twin Cabin (air-con and en suite)
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners (allow USD40-55 for meals not included)
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, skipper and assistant cook
- Sailing the Andaman Islands of Thailand
- James Bond Island visit
- Railay Beach visit
- Snorkelling in Monkey Bay
- Phang Nga Bay stop
- Island visits included Krabi Islands, Ko Phi Phi Don, Southern Phuket Islands, Ko Yao Yai and Ko Khai Nai
- Snorkelling equipment and two kayaks
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD20-30 for meals not included
Go island-hopping in Thailand and experience some of the best snorkelling in the world. Enjoy a week aboard our sailing catamaran and discover what makes Thailand special. With an experienced captain navigating the southern islands, you'll drop anchor at highlights and secret spots perfect for a swim. Work up an appetite snorkelling, dine on Thai cuisine, and sleep moored under the stars. This trip is perfect on its own or as an add-on with our other Thai adventures.
Day 1 : Phuket/Phang Nga Bay
Day 2 : Phang Nga Bay/Railay Beach
Day 3 : Railay Beach/Ko Ha Yai
Day 4 : Ko Ha Yai/Ko Phi Phi
Day 5 : Ko Phi Phi/Ko Raja Noi
Day 6 : Ko Raja Noi/Ko Yao Yai
Day 7 : Ko Yao Yai/Phuket
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.