Cape & Namibia Adventure
from R 27,840* per person
G ADVENTURES : From the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town to the desert and lunar scenery of Namibia, witness the diversity of southwestern Africa on this 12-day nature adventure.
Travel Dates: 15 December 2021 Departures Only
Duration: 11 nights
Departing From: Cape Town
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13810371
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 night guesthouse accommodation
- 1 night lodge accommodation
- 4 nights' participation camping accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners (allow USD260-340 for meals not included)
- Transportation by air-conditioned touring vehicle & walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- Sossusvlei Dunes & Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: !Khwa ttu San Culture & Education Centre in Yzerfontein, Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop in Windhoek
- YOUR WELLNESS MOMENT: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit
- YOUR DISCOVER MOMENT: Swakopmund
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD260 - 340 per person for meals not included.
Leave footprints on some of the world's highest sand dunes, peer deep into the heart of Africa's largest canyon, and experience incredible wildlife drives through Etosha National Park. Your knowledgeable CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will take care of the planning while you recharge in a combination of hotels, camping, and guesthouses for a cultural experience you'll treasure forever. Have your breath taken away by incredible scenery and marvel at amazing wildlife - this is truly an African experience!
Day 1 : Cape Town
Day 2 : Cape Town / Lambert's Bay
Day 3 : Lambert's Bay / Orange River
Day 4 : Orange River / Ai-Ais
Day 5 : Fish River Canyon / Namib Desert
Day 6 : Namib Desert
Day 7 : Namib Desert / Swakopmund
Day 8 : Swakopmund
Day 9 : Swakopmund / Etosha National Park
Day 10 : Etosha National Park
Day 11 : Etosha National Park / Windhoek
Day 12 : Windhoek
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 May 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.