Mt Kilimanjaro Trek - Marangu Route
- 2 nights' simple hotel accommodation & 4 nights' mountain hut accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners (allow USD70-95 for meals not included)
- Certified mountain guide throughout, local representative, cook & porters
- Transport by private minibus & trekking
- 5-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Marangu Route
- All permits and fees
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit in Moshi
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD70-95 for meals not included
At 5895m, Mt Kilimanjaro is Africa's highest peak and this adventure along the Marangu Route will get you to the top safely, quickly, and with your budget in mind. Overnight in mountain huts and awake ready to conquer the slopes. Affectionately known as the Coca-Cola Route due to its popularity, Marangu covers forests, moorlands, and the Saddle (a high-altitude desert), on its way to Kibo Hut. This is the quickest route to the summit - with a catch: The trail is well-maintained but because of the quick ascent, the success rate is not as high as other routes. Local guides, cooks, and porters will provide support during your trek and at mountain huts along the way.
Day 1 : Moshi
Day 2 : Moshi / Mandara Huts
Day 3 : Mandara Huts / Horombo Huts
Day 4 : Horombo Huts / Kibo Huts
Day 5 : Kibo Huts / Horombo Huts
Day 6 : Horombo Huts / Moshi
Day 7 : Moshi
Terms and conditions
- Must be booked between 25 December 2020 - 31 January 2021 for travel departing between 01 January 2021 - 30 March 2022.
- Valid for new bookings and future credit bookings only and must quote promo code G21GAA015ADV01GAS, at time of booking.
- At the time of booking, a non-refundable upfront deposit (the "Upfront Deposit") in the amount specified below, as applicable, per person per Tour is due to the Tour Operator (the "Upfront Deposit Offer").
- If the booking is made 60 days or less prior to departure, or 120 days in the case of Expedition tours, full payment is due at the time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 December 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.