Mt Kilimanjaro Trek - Marangu Route
- 2 nights' simple hotel accommodation & 4 nights' mountain hut accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners (allow USD70-95 for meals not included)
- Certified mountain guide throughout, local representative, cook & porters
- Transport by private minibus & trekking
- 5-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Marangu Route
- All permits and fees
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit in Moshi
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD70-95 for meals not included
At 5895m, Mt Kilimanjaro is Africa's highest peak and this adventure along the Marangu Route will get you to the top safely, quickly, and with your budget in mind. Overnight in mountain huts and awake ready to conquer the slopes. Affectionately known as the Coca-Cola Route due to its popularity, Marangu covers forests, moorlands, and the Saddle (a high-altitude desert), on its way to Kibo Hut. This is the quickest route to the summit - with a catch: The trail is well-maintained but because of the quick ascent, the success rate is not as high as other routes. Local guides, cooks, and porters will provide support during your trek and at mountain huts along the way.
Day 1 : Moshi
Day 2 : Moshi / Mandara Huts
Day 3 : Mandara Huts / Horombo Huts
Day 4 : Horombo Huts / Kibo Huts
Day 5 : Kibo Huts / Horombo Huts
Day 6 : Horombo Huts / Moshi
Day 7 : Moshi
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.