Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure
from R 56,890* per person
G ADVENTURES : The Great Adventure Sale - Book by 31 January 2021 and SAVE 15%!
Travel Dates: 16 November 2021 & 16 December 2021 Departures Only
Duration: 11 nights
Departing From: Nairobi
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13598284
- 3 nights' standard hotel accommodation
- 8 nights' simple furnished tents/room accommodation
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners (allow USD190-250 for meals not included)
- Transportation by 7-seat 4x4 safari van, plane, private van & walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), certified driver/guide, experienced gorilla trackers, local guides
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Masai Mara National Reserve wildlife safari drives
- Safari camping experience
- Guest farm stay near Kibale National Park
- Chimpanzee trek
- Bigodi Community lunch
- Queen Elizabeth National Park wildlife safari drives
- Guided gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Visit to Kigali Genocide Museum
- All national park fees and trekking permits
- Internal flight
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Cafe Ubuntu in Maai Mahiu & Nyamirambo Women's Centre with local lunch in Kigali
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD190-250 per person for meals not included.
An epic adventure awaits you on this 12-day tour through Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. In the Masai Mara, you'll embark on incredible wildlife safari drives to spot big cats (cheetahs, leopards, and lions) with opportunities to visit a Masai village and learn about this nomadic culture. Visiting G Adventures for Good projects like the Nyamirambo Women's Centre and the Ubuntu Cafe gives you a grounded, well-rounded understanding of what makes this slice of the continent so special.
Day 1 : Nairobi
Day 2 : Nairobi / Masai Mara
Day 3 : Masai Mara
Day 4 : Masai Mara / Nairobi
Day 5 : Nairobi / Kampala
Day 6 : Kampala / Fort Portal
Day 7 : Kibale National Park
Day 8 : Kibale National Park / Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 9 : Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 10 : Queen Elizabeth National Park / Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 11 : Gorilla Trekking
Day 12 : Bwindi / Kigali
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 January 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.