Masai Mara & Gorilla Adventure
- 3 nights' standard hotel accommodation
- 8 nights' simple furnished tents/room accommodation
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners (allow USD190-250 for meals not included)
- Transportation by 7-seat 4x4 safari van, plane, private van & walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), certified driver/guide, experienced gorilla trackers, local guides
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Masai Mara National Reserve wildlife safari drives
- Safari camping experience
- Guest farm stay near Kibale National Park
- Chimpanzee trek
- Bigodi Community lunch
- Queen Elizabeth National Park wildlife safari drives
- Guided gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Visit to Kigali Genocide Museum
- All national park fees and trekking permits
- Internal flight
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Cafe Ubuntu in Maai Mahiu & Nyamirambo Women's Centre with local lunch in Kigali
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD190-250 per person for meals not included.
An epic adventure awaits you on this 12-day tour through Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. In the Masai Mara, you'll embark on incredible wildlife safari drives to spot big cats (cheetahs, leopards, and lions) with opportunities to visit a Masai village and learn about this nomadic culture. Visiting G Adventures for Good projects like the Nyamirambo Women's Centre and the Ubuntu Cafe gives you a grounded, well-rounded understanding of what makes this slice of the continent so special.
Day 1 : Nairobi
Day 2 : Nairobi / Masai Mara
Day 3 : Masai Mara
Day 4 : Masai Mara / Nairobi
Day 5 : Nairobi / Kampala
Day 6 : Kampala / Fort Portal
Day 7 : Kibale National Park
Day 8 : Kibale National Park / Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 9 : Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 10 : Queen Elizabeth National Park / Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 11 : Gorilla Trekking
Day 12 : Bwindi / Kigali
Terms and conditions
- At the time of booking, a non-refundable upfront deposit (the "Upfront Deposit") in the amount of R21 per person per Tour is due to the Tour Operator (the "Upfront Deposit Offer").
- If the booking is made 60 days or less prior to departure, or 120 days in the case of Expedition tours, full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Passengers who pay only the Upfront Deposit at the time of booking must pay the balance of G Adventures' standard deposit, in accordance with G Adventures' booking terms on 31 January 2021.
- Payment of the balance of the price for any products or services booked is due 60 days before the departure date of the first product or service included in the applicable booking, or 120 days in the case of Expedition tours.
- If such date is earlier than 31 January 2021, full payment is due as outlined in the prior sentence.
- Upfront Deposit Offer does not apply to Private Groups, Independent trips, or Day Tours.
- In order to be eligible for the Upfront Deposit Offer and any discounts set out in these terms, services must be booked between 10 November 2020 and 30 November 2020, for travel departing between 01 January 2021 and 21 December 2021 (the "Cyber Sale Period").
- Offer is valid only when applied to new bookings and bookings made using a Suspension Travel Credit issued as a result of a tour suspension due to COVID-19.
- Bookings must be made by calling Development Promotions or through G Adventures' travel agent booking system.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts other than the G Adventures' Cyber Sale and Book With Confidence and is subject to availability.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 12 November 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.