- 5 nights' hotel accommodation
- 3 nights' full-service camping accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Full porterage throughout trek
- Exodus kitbag
- Inflatable sleeping mat while camping
Flights, visas, travel insurance, single accommodation (available on request), vaccinations
O?ering an unrivalled combinaon of history and dramac scenery, the ancient Inca Trail winds its way from the powerful Urubamba River, across mountain passes and through cloud forests, passing several crumbling fortresses before reaching the lost city of Machu Picchu. This inerary is speci?cally designed to maximise the me spent at Machu Picchu with an early morning tour of the ruins, quieter at that hour before day trippers and other trekkers arrive.
Day 1 : Cuzco
Day 2 : Free Day - Optional Sacred Valley Excursion
Day 3 : Classic Inca Trail : Walk along Urubamba River - Climb to Huayllabamba
Day 4 : Classic Inca Trail : Cross Dead Woman's Pass - Descend to Pacaymayu
Day 5 : Classic Inca Trail : Over Runquracay Pass - Ruins of Sayajmarca & Phuyupatamarca
Day 6 : Classic Inca Trail : Winay Wayna & Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate
Day 7 : Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Day 8-9 : Cuzco
Terms and conditions
- Standard Earth Wanderer's Terms and Conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability and rate of exchange fluctuations and cannot be guaranteed until full prepayment has been received.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.