Self Guided Walking on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 nights' family-run hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 packed lunches & all dinners
- Bus tickets for walks
- Route notes
- 5 days optional centre-based walking
Flights, visas, travel insurance, single accommodation (available on request), travel to/from the start/end points, vaccinations & local city tax
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most dramatic and beautiful coastlines in Europe. Mountains rise steeply out of the Mediterranean far below and picturesque towns nestle neatly in isolated coves. This self-guided walking holiday sees you descend from your quiet base in Agerola, following mule tracks and old paths through hillside villages, lemon groves and beautiful deep gorges to towns with narrow streets, whitewashed buildings and fascinating churches, monasteries and cathedrals. Away from the trails there is plenty of time to partake in the traditional Amalfi pastimes of sampling incredible food and wine, as well as enjoying the Mediterranean climate. A highlight of the tour is one of the world's greatest walks, trekking on the 'Path of the Gods'. A visit to the Bay of Naples would not be complete without seeing the incredible Roman remains of Pompeii beneath the volcanic cone of Vesuvius.
Day 1 : Agerola
Day 2 : Amalfi
Day 3 : Monte Tre Calli
Day 4 : Free Day to Relax
Day 5 : Positano
Day 6 : Free Day to Relax
Day 7 : Ravello
Day 8 : Agerola
Terms and conditions
- Standard Earth Wanderer's Terms and Conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability and rate of exchange fluctuations and cannot be guaranteed until full prepayment has been received.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.