Cycling the Dalmatian Coast
- 7 nights' accommodation
- All breakfasts
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Local bike hire
Flights, visas, travel insurance, single accommodation (available on request), vaccinations
Known to have the clearest waters in the Mediterranean and undoubtedly packed with historical and cultural interest, the Dalmaan Coast is one of the true wonders of Europe. We follow some of the best cycling routes the area has to o?er with much of the tour taking place on the long and beauful islands of Hvar and Korcula, travelling by ferry between the islands. The scenery alternates between seaside villages, ny mediaeval towns and prey pebble bays. We end our journey in the fascinang UNESCO city of Dubrovnik where we spend two nights soaking up the atmosphere of this uniquely preserved city.
Day 1 : Split - Hvar
Day 2 : Hvar
Day 3 : Sucuraj - Korcula
Day 4 : Lumbarda - Mljet
Day 5 : Vela luka - Korcula - Lumbarda
Day 6 : Peljesac Peninsula - Dubrovnik
Day 7 : Dubrovnik
Day 8 : Dubrovnik
Terms and conditions
- Standard Earth Wanderer's Terms and Conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability and rate of exchange fluctuations and cannot be guaranteed until full prepayment has been received.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Croatia & The Dalmatian Coast
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Golden-roofed towns and pristine national parks; tranquil islands lapped by turquoise waters; ancient sites and time-honoured...