Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari Camping Tour
- 11 nights' accommodation
- 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 8 dinners
- All transport while on tour
- Group equipment
- Park fees and permits
- Drifters crew
International flights, airport taxes, airport transfers, visas, tips, curios, optional excursions, restaurant meals where stipulated, alcohol, bottled water & soft drinks, Gorilla Permit - USD725 per person to be paid in cash on arrival
This safari endeavours to combine the highlights of both Kenya and Tanzania. We concentrate on the internationally acclaimed game parks that are known to be "the home of the Discovery Channel". We will also visit lesser-known areas and will enjoy interaction with the local tribes, including the renowned Masai. Weather and road conditions will influence the route chosen on each safari and clients should be flexible in this regard. Clients should come prepared with an open mind and spontaneous disposition in order to best enjoy the superb offerings of the region.
Day 1 : Nairobi
Day 2-3 : Masai Mara
Day 4 : Mount Longonot
Day 5 : Hell's Gate National Park
Day 6 : Arusha
Day 7-8 : Serengeti
Day 9 : Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Day 10 : Ngorongoro - Masai
Day 11 : Arusha
Day 12 : Transfer to Nairobi
Terms and conditions
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.