Botswana Wildlife Safari Camping Tour
- 9 nights' accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 8 dinners
- All transport while on tour
- Coffee, tea & juice at breakfast
- Two Drifters crew
- Mokoro hire
- Group equipment
- Permits and park entrance fees
- Bryte Travel Insurance
International flights, airport taxes, airport transfers, visas, tips, curios, optional excursions, restaurant meals where stipulated, alcohol, bottled water & soft drinks
The casual visitor to Botswana could be excused for seeing the country as kilometer upon kilometer of flat, desolate scrubland with little or no surface water. But on closer inspection, coupled with local knowledge, a whole new world will manifest itself, and what is arguably Africa's finest wildlife destination will be revealed. Botswana is a country the size of France, with over a quarter of its land set aside exclusively for nature conservation.
This tour will take us into the magnificent Okavango Delta, the world's largest inland river delta, which spills water from the faraway mountains of Angola into the vast plain of the Makgadikgadi, creating a unique wildlife paradise. We explore the world renowned National Parks in fully equipped, open 4�4 vehicles, our route following the age old game migration tracks, depending on the season. This tour offers the adventure traveller, the photographer, the birdwatcher and the naturalist the ultimate natural paradise.
Day 1 : Maun
Day 2-4 : Okavango Delta
Day 5 : Okavango - Maun
Day 6-9 : Flexible Game Reserve Schedule (5 Days in National Parks)
Day 10 : Maun
Terms and conditions
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.