Kruger Park Accommodated Safari
- 4 nights' accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 1 packed breakfast snack, 1 brunch and 4 dinners
- All transport while on tour
- Game drives
- Entry fees and permits
- Group equipment
- Two Drifters crew
Flights, airport taxes, airport transfers, tips, curios, optional excursions, restaurant meals where stipulated, alcohol, bottled water & soft drinks
The Mpumalanga area is one of great contrast, bordered in the west by the towering escarpment with lush indigenous forests, crystal-clear streams and plunging waterfalls, and then falling away into the flat Lowveld bushveld, home to one of the richest diversities of fauna and flora in the world. Well known private reserves and the renowned Kruger National Park are located in this area. We spend time both in the park and on our own private reserve unfenced to Kruger Park. Being privately owned, we have the freedom to conduct game walks and open vehicle game drives on our property.
Day 1 : Johannesburg - Bush Lodge
Day 2 : Bush Lodge
Day 3 : Panorama Route - Hazyview
Day 4 : Kruger National Park
Day 5 : Johannesburg
Terms and conditions
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.