Uganda Wildlife Camping Safari
from R 33,990* per person
DRIFERS ADVENTURE TOURS : SAVE from R2791 Per Person (Already Included)
Travel Dates: 25 July 2021 & 10 October 2021 Departures
Duration: 12 nights
Departing From: Entebbe
Company: Drifters Adventure Tours
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 14163820
- 12 nights' accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners
- All transport while on tour
- Group equipment
- Park fees and permits
- Two Drifters crew
- Bryte Travel Insurance
International flights, airport taxes, airport transfers, visas, tips, curios, optional excursions, restaurant meals where stipulated, alcohol, bottled water & soft drinks, Gorilla Permit - USD725 per person to be paid in cash on arrival
This tour completes a circuit that covers most of the country, and includes all the highlights - trekking in indigenous forests to see wild gorillas and chimpanzees, boat trip on the Nile, tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park, an endless variety of animals and plants, and the warm and friendly people that make Uganda special.
Weather, roads, and other local conditions can vary enormously, and will influence the route chosen on each tour. We may run the tour in reverse if required, so you should be flexible in this regard. To make the most of Uganda you will need an open mind and a spontaneous disposition, but if you come prepared you are set for a remarkable experience.
Please Note: Due to the high demand in Gorilla permits the Drifters office will only confirm your tour departure once the permit is secured. Once the Uganda tour booking is confirmed, the Gorilla Permit will be automatically pre-booked and paid for. The guest/s will then be liable for full payment even if the tour is cancelled.
Day 1 : Entebbe - Lake Mburo
Day 2 : Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 3-4 : Bwindi Gorilla Trek
Day 5-6 : Queen Elizabeth National Park - Ishasha
Day 7 : Queen Elizabeth National Park - Rwenzori Mountains
Day 8 : Masindi
Day 9-10 : Murchison Falls National Park / Victoria Nile
Day 11-12 : Kalagala Falls
Day 13 : Entebbe
Terms and conditions
- Valid on new 2021 bookings.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.