The Big Apple, Niagara and Washington DC *WITH FLIGHTS*
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- Expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges & tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- SIGHTSEEING HIGHLIGHTS: Lancaster - Learn about a simpler way of life from the Amish people with a Local Specialist
- New York City - Iconic breakfast at Brooklyn Diner, a classic New York diner, for a real Americana experience
- New York City - Sightseeing with a Local Specialist to see Broadway, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial
- Niagara Falls - Cruise to the base of the breathtakingly beautiful and powerful Horseshoe Falls
- Washington DC - Snap photos of some of the most iconic buildings, monuments and memorials in DC including the Lincoln, World War II Memorials, the White House and the US Capitol building
- PRICE EX DURBAN : R31 990 per person sharing
- PRICE EX CAPE TOWN : R32 460 per person sharing
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Kicking off in politically charged Washington DC and ending in the city that never sleeps, New York, this 8-day trip is the ideal blend of unique cultures, natural phenomenons and blockbuster icons. Visit the White House, the Empire State Building and high flying Wall Street, learn about the Amish way of life as you travel through Pennsylvania, and feel the full force of mighty Niagara Falls as you cross the border into Canada. If variety is what you're looking for, this trip is the one for you.
Day 1 : Arrive Washington DC (2 Nights)
Day 2 : Washington DC - Sightseeing & Free Time
Day 3 : Washington DC - Lancaster
Day 4 : Lancaster - Niagara Falls, Canada (2 Nights)
Day 5 : Niagara Falls Sightseeing & Free Time
Day 6 : Niagara Falls - New York City (2 Nights)
Day 7 : New York City Sightseeing & Free Time
Day 8 : Depart New York City
Terms and conditions
- A R3000 non-refundable deposit secures the best available rate and your seat on the trip.
- Full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Costsaver offers a ready to go rate which means that you can be assured that the rate you see is the best price it will be.
- It is important that the following information is provided and accurate at the time of booking: Full name (as per passport), room requirements and departure date.
- Costsaver pricing is subject to change.
- The price of the holiday will only be confirmed at time of booking.
- Due to changes in availability and costs any amendment after booking may increase the cost of your holiday which you will be liable for in addition to any amendment fees.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 05 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.