Wonders of the Canadian Rockies
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- Airport transfers to and from the airport on the first and last travel day (conditions apply)
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Included sightseeing in all major cities
- Expert travel director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Choice of optional experiences
- Free time included
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Marvel at the scenery offered by the Canadian Rockies and National Parks and their stunning backdrops. Capturing the astounding natural beauty of the Canadian Rockies from magnificent snowcapped mountains to glistening glacial lakes this trip will leave you breathless. Marvel at the wonderful scenery offered by the National Parks and get acquainted with mountain towns and their stunning backdrops before you head from sky to sea into beautiful British Columbia. Be delighted by charming Victoria before sailing through the picturesque Gulf islands to Vancouver, one of the most naturally beautiful cities in the world. Perhaps embark on a once in a lifetime Alaskan cruise.
Day 1 : Arrive Calgary
Day 2 : Calgary - Banff (2 Nights)
Day 3 : Banff Free Time
Day 4 : Banff - Icefields Parkway - Jasper (2 Nights)
Day 5 : Jasper National Park Free Time
Day 6 : Jasper - Kamloops
Day 7 : Kamloops - Victoria (2 Nights)
Day 8 : Victoria Free Time
Day 9 : Victoria - Vancouver
Day 10 : Depart Vancouver
Terms and conditions
- A R3000 non-refundable deposit secures the best available rate and your seat on the trip.
- Full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Costsaver offers a ready to go rate which means that you can be assured that the rate you see is the best price it will be.
- It is important that the following information is provided and accurate at the time of booking: Full name (as per passport), room requirements and departure date.
- Costsaver pricing is subject to change.
- The price of the holiday will only be confirmed at time of booking.
- Due to changes in availability and costs any amendment after booking may increase the cost of your holiday which you will be liable for in addition to any amendment fees.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.