- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- 9 breakfasts & 4 three course dinners
- Sightseeing tour included in each major city
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Free time included
- Choice of Optional Experiences
- Transfers on first and last day
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Great masters left their magic touch on the capitals of Florence, Venice and Rome and your 10-day exploration of Italy will reveal this around every turn. Embrace the energy of Italy's major cities, unwind on the shores of the Italian Lakes and savour the lingering scents of lemons along the Amalfi Coast. You'll have time to get lost in an ill-fated love story in Verona, pay tribute to St. Francis of Assisi in his hometown and snap a selfie against the backdrop of the world's most famous Leaning Tower.
Day 1 : Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
Day 2 : Rome Sighseeing and Free Time
Day 3 : Rome - Sorrento - Bay of Naples (1 Night)
Day 4 : Bay of Naples - Cassino - Assisi (1 Night)
Day 5 : Assisi - Venice (Oriago) (2 Nights)
Day 6 : Venice Orientation and Free Time
Day 7 : Venice (Oriago) - Verona - Lake Como - Italian Lakes (Saronno) (1 Night)
Day 8 : Italian Lakes (Saronno) - Pisa - Florence (1 Night)
Day 9 : Florence Sightseeing - Rome (1 Night)
Day 10 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- Prices as low as R1414 per day based on the Wonders of Turkey trip for select departures in 2020.
- Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, vary by departure and are subject to availability.
- Costsaver Ready To Go Rate pricing is identified as "best price" on itineraries featured on the Costsaver website.
- A non-refundable deposit of R3000 per person is required per standard booking conditions to lock in the "best price" available on the day.
- Full payment is due 60 days prior for land only trips or 90 days prior for trips including train or cruise to departure from South Africa.
- The price of the holiday is only valid at the time the booking is confirmed.
- Due to changes in availability and costs any changes made after the booking is confirmed may increase the cost of your tour/holiday and you will be liable for these increases as well as any amendment fees.
- Costsaver pricing is subject to change.
- The price of the holiday will only be confirmed at time of booking.
- Due to changes in availability and costs any amendment after booking may increase the cost of your holiday which you will be liable for in addition to any amendment fees.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.