- 12 nights' hotel accommodation
- 12 breakfasts & 4 three course dinners
- Sightseeing tour included in each major city
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Free time included
- Choice of Optional Experiences
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
This all-embracing exploration of Spain visits Barcelona, Seville, Madrid, Costa del Sol and more. Add a dash of emocion to your journey across the Iberian Peninsula, following an enticing trail of tapas, architectural triumphs and centuries-old art on this 13-day adventure through Spain and Portugal. You'll ramble through Barcelona and people-watch in Madrid. Other highlights along the way include the troglodyte cave dwellings at Guadix, Lisbon's iconic Belem Tower and the world's greatest Gothic Cathedral in sizzling Seville.
Day 1 : Arrive Barcelona (2 Nights)
Day 2 : Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3 : Barcelona - Peniscola - Valencia (1 Night)
Day 4 : Valencia - Guadix - Granada (1 Night)
Day 5 : Granada - Costa del Sol (1 Night)
Day 6 : Costa del Sol - Gibraltar - Seville (2 Nights)
Day 7 : Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 8 : Seville - Lisbon (2 Nights)
Day 9 : Lisbon Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 10 : Lisbon - Fatima - Salamanca (1 Night)
Day 11 : Salamanca - Madrid Sightseeing (2 Nights)
Day 12 : Madrid Free Day
Day 13 : Depart Madrid
Terms and conditions
- Prices as low as R1414 per day based on the Wonders of Turkey trip for select departures in 2020.
- Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, vary by departure and are subject to availability.
- Costsaver Ready To Go Rate pricing is identified as "best price" on itineraries featured on the Costsaver website.
- A non-refundable deposit of R3000 per person is required per standard booking conditions to lock in the "best price" available on the day.
- Full payment is due 60 days prior for land only trips or 90 days prior for trips including train or cruise to departure from South Africa.
- The price of the holiday is only valid at the time the booking is confirmed.
- Due to changes in availability and costs any changes made after the booking is confirmed may increase the cost of your tour/holiday and you will be liable for these increases as well as any amendment fees.
- Costsaver pricing is subject to change.
- The price of the holiday will only be confirmed at time of booking.
- Due to changes in availability and costs any amendment after booking may increase the cost of your holiday which you will be liable for in addition to any amendment fees.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.