Scottish Outland Adventure
- 6 nights' 3-star accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Deluxe air-conditioned & WIFI enabled coaches
- Services of a professional Tour Director
- Safety Net Protection Plan
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
Take a journey into the fabled land of adventure on this affordable holiday in Scotland. Your value-minded holiday in Scotland is an experience of spectacular landscapes, legends, and lore.
Day 1 : Arrive in Glasgow, Scotland
Day 2 : Glasgow - The Trossachs - Stirling - Edinburgh
Day 3 : Edinburgh
Day 4 : Edinburgh - St Andrews - Pitlochry - Culloden Moor - Inverness - Strathpeffer
Day 5 : Strathpeffer - West Coast Excursion
Day 6 : Strathpeffer - Isle of Skyre - Glenfinnan - Fort William - Glasgow
Day 7 : Glasgow
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 December 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
A Scottish Journey
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Towering mountains and enchanting lochs. Dramatic castles and quaint villages. Infamous battles and gripping legends. This...