Highlights of Morocco
- 9 nights' 3-star accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Deluxe air-conditioned & WIFI enabled coaches
- Services of a professional Tour Director
- Safety Net Protection Plan
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
Exotic and fascinating, the Kingdom of Morocco is rich in history and culture, offering travelers intriguing historic sights, authentic cuisine, and changing scenery that is perfect for value-minded travelers wanting to explore and learn about a new destination. Day 1 : Arrive in Casablanca, Morocco
Day 2 : Casablanca - Rabat - Meknes - Fez
Day 3 : Fez
Day 4 : Fez - Ifrane - Erfoud
Day 5 : Erfoud
Day 6 : Erfoud - The Road of a Thousand Kasbahs - Ouarzazate
Day 7 : Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Tizi-n-Tichka Pass - Marrakesh
Day 8 : Marrakesh
Day 9 : Marrakesh - Casablanca
Day 10 : Casablanca
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Morocco Kasbahs & Desert *PLUS*
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite...