- 3 nights' accommodation in a boat
- 4 nights' accommodation on a Yacht
- Breakfast daily, six lunches and seven dinners
- Expert Trip Manager, Driver and Local Guides
- All transport included during the trip
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
Turkey's Gulf of Gokova is an astoundingly under hyped holiday destination. Endearing seaside towns, shrubby mountain backdrops and private coves with shimmering blue sea are being totally missed by the masses. Which makes it perfect for us to explore. Picture yourself aboard a traditional Turkish gulet boat, eating home cooked meals and lapping up sunshine between snorkels.
Day 1 : Start Bodrum
Day 2 : Bodrum to Cokertme via Orak Island
Day 3 : Cokertme to Seven Islands
Day 4 : Seven Islands to English Harbour
Day 5 : English Harbour to Longoz via Cleopatra Island and Ballisu
Day 6 : Longoz to Kisebuku via Ballisu and Mazi
Day 7 : Kisebuku to Bodrum via Pabucburnu and Yaliciftlik
Day 8 : Depart Bodrum
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 6 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.