- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard cruise ship
- 13 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 22 dinners
- NO REGRET INCLUSIONS: Visit the city of Istanbul - Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque
- The Blue Mosque, the Galata Bridge, the Spice Markets - discover Istanbul with our expert local guide
- See the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace & Suleymaniye Mosque
- See Izmir, the birthplace of Homer
- Visit a Turkish carpet store
- See Kusadasi's shopping Bazaar & promenade
- Visit of the port town
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Ottoman Empire & Byzantine Legacy Tour
- Highlights of Istanbul with lunch
- Turkish Hammam
- Turkish evening dinner and show
- Thermal pools
- Turkish Hammam Bath
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Welcome to Turkey, a diverse cultural mecca where relics of the ancient world blend seamlessly with buzzing exotic markets, luxury bathhouses and palm-fringed promenades. You can expect to get a selfie at one of the Seven Wonders of the World, brush up on your ancient history, and bring back a suitcase full of Turkish treasures.
Day 1 : Start Istanbul
Day 2 : Istanbul
Day 3 : Istanbul to Canakkale via Gallipoli
Day 4 : Canakkale to Izmir via Troy & Pergamum
Day 5 : Izmir to Pamukkale
Day 6 : Pamukkale to Kusadasi via Ephesus
Day 7 : Kusadasi to Bodrum
Day 8 : Bodrum to Cokertme via Orak Island
Day 9 : Cokertme to Seven Islands
Day 10 : Seven Islands to English Harbour
Day 11 : English Harbour to Longoz via Cleopatra Island and Ballisu
Day 12 : Longoz to Kisebuku via Ballisu and Mazi
Day 13 : Kisebuku to Bodrum via Pabucburnu and Yaliciftlik
Day 14 : Depart Bodrum
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) All travel for summer 2019 only.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 � 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.