Contiki : Turkish Sailing - 8 Days
- 7 nights' accommodation on a traditional Turkish Gulet boat
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Dedicated captain and crew
- Port and visitors taxes
- Explore the Byzantine ruins of Kisebuku
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Channel your inner sailor as you explore the stunning Turquoise Coast on a traditional gullet for the ultimate week of relaxation. Swim, snorkel and discover hidden hideaways or just work on your tan on deck in between delicious home cooked treats. Bliss.
Day 1 : Start Bodrum
Day 2 : Bodrum to Cokertme via Orak Island
Day 3 : Cokertme to English Harbour via Seven Islands
Day 4 : English Harbour to Karacasogut
Day 5 : Karacasogut to Ballisu via Cleopatra Island
Day 6 : Ballisu to Pabucburnu via Kisebuku & Kargili
Day 7 : Pabucburnu to Bodrum via Yaliciftlik
Day 8 : Depart Bodrum
Terms and conditions
- All Contiki tours are designed for travellers between 18 and 35 year olds.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 December 2017 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.