- 7 nights' accommodation on a traditional Turkish Gulet boat
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Captain and crew
- Transport on a sail boat
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Turkey's Gulf of Gokova is an astoundingly under hyped holiday destination. Endearing seaside towns, shrubby mountain backdrops and private coves with shimmering blue sea are being totally missed by the masses. Which makes it perfect for us to explore. Picture yourself aboard a traditional Turkish gulet boat, eating home cooked meals and lapping up sunshine between snorkels.
Day 1 : Start Bodrum
Day 2 : Bodrum to Cokertme via Orak Island
Day 3 : Cokertme to Seven Islands
Day 4 : Seven Islands to English Harbour
Day 5 : English Harbour to Longoz via Cleopatra Island & Ballisu
Day 6 : Longoz to Kisebuku via Ballisu & Mazi
Day 7 : Kisebuku to Bodrum via Pabucburnu Yaliciftlik
Day 8 : Depart Bodrum
Terms and conditions
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Contiki.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 February 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.