Japan in a Week
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager
- Orientations in all destinations
- Local taxes, payments and service charges
- Half day Tokyo Sightseeing with local guide
- Imperial Palace
- See the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Harajuku & Shibuya Crossing
- Visit Asakusa Sensoji Temple & Nakamise Street
- Included Shinkansen train to Kyoto
- Visit Kankakuji, Nijo Castle & Gion
- Kyoto Sightseeing with a local guide
- See Fushimi Inari Shrine
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Soak in the Odaiba Onsen, Robot Restaurant show, Half day trip to Nara, Izakaya dinner
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Kon'nichiwa Japan! We may only have a week, but what a week it is. Starting in the orchestra of light, sound and history that is Tokyo, we'll get locally guided tours of temples and palaces, visit a Robot cabaret and soak in a traditional Onsen before whizzing to Kyoto via a bullet train. Here, we'll walk through zen gardens, explore mystical temples and spot Geishas before taking the short trip to Osaka, where we'll have plenty of time to nip to Universal Studios or simply eat our way around the local street food stalls. Filled with a dazzling fusion of modern spectacle and ancient charm, this trip is the best way to see Japan in a week.
Day 1 : Arrive Tokyo
Day 2-3 : Tokyo
Day 4 : Tokyo to Kyoto
Day 5-6 : Kyoto
Day 7 : Kyoto to Osaka
Day 8 : End Osaka
Terms and conditions
- Asia Early Payment Offer - 20% off discount is only valid on trips 7 days or more departing on or after 1 January 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Asia Early Payment Discount 2020 applies to new bookings only, made between 4 September 2019 and 29 November 2019.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due on or before 29 November 2019.
- Asia Early Payment Discount offer may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- Early Payment discounts are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.