Contiki : Simply Italy
- 11 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager & Driver Team
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- 11 continental breakfasts and 4 three-course dinners
- 9 World heritage sites visited
- Scenic drive along the coast
- See Mt Vesuvius
- Watch how to make pizza Italian-style from the locals
- Day trip by boat to the Isle of Capri
- Guided tour of a 16th century Tuscan winery while enjoying local Chianti & antipasto
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see where his David was gifted to the Florentines, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry & Piazza della Signoria
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- See the Roman Arena in Verona
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St Mark's Square
- See Venice's iconic canals & gondolas
- Visit Sirmione
- See the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II & La Scala Opera House in Milan
- Visit Sirmione
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums
- See St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Discover the big cities and some of the less famous destinations in this fabulous country. This is the only Contiki tour to stay in La Spezia in the Cinque Terre region and Milan, Italy's fashion capital! You'll also visit the picturesque village of Sirmione at Lake Garda, and re-enact the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet in fair Verona where the story was set. Simply Italy, simply perfect!
Day 1 : Arrive Rome
Day 2 : Rome to Sorrento
Day 3 : Capri Excursion
Day 4 : Sorrento to Florence
Day 5 : Florence
Day 6 : Florence to Venice
Day 7 : Venice
Day 8 : Venice to Milan
Day 9 : Milan to La Spezia
Day 10 : La Spezia to Rome
Day 11 : Rome
Day 12 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- 10% off Europe Summer offer applies to new bookings only, made between 26 September 2018 and 31 January 2019.
- Discounts apply to the land portion of your trip price only (this excludes flight costs, extra accommodation, national park fees & permits, any applicable food funds & optional activities.
- Your trip price does not include the costs of international flights to/from Europe that start or end your trip).
- Early Payment Discount is only valid on selected trips 7 days or more.
- Offer is combinable with brochure discounts but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking.
- Final payment is due by 31 January 2019, or 45 days prior to departure from South Africa whichever comes first.
- Discounts are subject to availability & may be withdrawn at any point without notice.
- For full terms and conditions, refer to the Contiki Europe Summer 2019-20 brochure.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 October 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.