- 11 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager & Driver Team
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- 11 continental breakfasts and 4 three-course dinners
- 9 World heritage sites visited
- Scenic drive along the coast
- See Mt Vesuvius
- Watch how to make pizza Italian-style from the locals
- Day trip by boat to the Isle of Capri
- Guided tour of a 16th century Tuscan winery while enjoying local Chianti & antipasto
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see where his David was gifted to the Florentines, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry & Piazza della Signoria
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- See the Roman Arena in Verona
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St Mark's Square
- See Venice's iconic canals & gondolas
- Visit Sirmione
- See the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II & La Scala Opera House in Milan
- Visit Sirmione
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums
- See St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Discover the big cities and some of the less famous destinations in this fabulous country. This is the only Contiki tour to stay in La Spezia in the Cinque Terre region and Milan, Italy's fashion capital! You'll also visit the picturesque village of Sirmione at Lake Garda, and re-enact the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet in fair Verona where the story was set. Simply Italy, simply perfect!
Day 1 : Arrive Rome
Day 2 : Rome to Sorrento
Day 3 : Capri Excursion
Day 4 : Sorrento to Florence
Day 5 : Florence
Day 6 : Florence to Venice
Day 7 : Venice
Day 8 : Venice to Milan
Day 9 : Milan to La Spezia
Day 10 : La Spezia to Rome
Day 11 : Rome
Day 12 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) All travel for summer 2019 only.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 � 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.