- 7 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
- 7 continental breakfasts
- 2 regional dinners : pizza making experience & local trattoria dining
- An experienced & professional Trip Manager & Driver team
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums
- See St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see where his David was gifted to the Florentines, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- Guided tour of a 16th century Tuscan winery while enjoying local Chianti & antipasto
- See the towers & town square in San Gimignano
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See the Roman Arena in Verona
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Rome of the Emperors and Gladiators including the Colosseum, learn how to make fresh pasta in Rome's most historic district followed by a pasta dinner, share a family-style dinner with an aperitivo overlooking the Tuscan Hills, Florence food tour, make & paint your own Venetian mask and wear it while you enjoy a delicious aperitivo
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
A full week of la dolce vita, pronto. This one is pure Italian travel condensed into 8 days, covering all the big bucket-list destinations of Venice, Florence & Rome, plus the smaller cities of Chianti, Pisa, Verona, and the 'Medieval Manhattan' of San Gimigano. We'll ooh and aah over antipasto & Chianti in a 16th century Tuscan winery, dine on regional specialties in local trattorias, boat through the canals and islands of Venice, and explore the architecturally magnificent city of Florence. Expect comfy hotels and plenty of world-famous espresso & pizza on the way.
Day 1 : Arrive Rome
Day 2 : Rome
Day 3 : Rome To Florence
Day 4-5 : Florence
Day 6 : Florence To Venice
Day 7 : Venice
Day 8 : Depart Venice / Rome
Terms and conditions
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale Offer - 20% off discount is only valid on trips of 7 days or more departing March 2020 to October 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale applies to new bookings only, made between 24 December 2019 and 27 February 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of R5000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- Global Sale Offers are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 27 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Local Living Italy - Amalfi Coast
G ADVENTURES : Charming hilltop towns, acres of lemon groves and vineyards, mile after mile of stunning cliffs kissed by cobalt-blue waters� its...