Contiki : Italian Espresso
- 7 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
- An experienced & professional Trip Manager & Driver team
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- 7 continental breakfasts
- 3 three-course dinners
- 6 World Heritage Sites visited
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona
- Watch how the locals make Italian style pizza
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums
- See St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see where his David was gifted to the Florentines, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- Guided tour of a 16th century Tuscan winery while enjoying local Chianti & antipasto
- See the towers & town square in San Gimignano
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See the Roman Arena in Verona
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice
- See Venice's iconic canals & gondolas
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St Mark's Square
- Guidecca Glass Factory visit
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Walk in the footsteps of the Roman Emperors & throw your 3 coins in the Trevi fountain. Enjoy traditional Tuscan hospitality, art & architecture in Renaissance Florence. Then finish up by wandering tiny streets in the floating city of Venice.
Day 1 : Arrive Rome
Day 2 : Rome
Day 3 : Rome To Florence
Day 4 : Florence
Day 5 : Florence
Day 6 : Florence To Venice
Day 7 : Venice
Day 8 : Depart Venice / Rome
Terms and conditions
- The Europe Winter 2018 discount of 7,5%* off (�Pay Early�) discount is only valid on trips of 7 days or longer from the Europe Winter 2018-19 brochure for trips departing from 15 October 2018 to 22 March 2019.
- Europe Winter 2018 discount applies to new bookings only, made between 26 April 2018 and 16 August 2018.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms).
- Europe Winter 2018 offer is combinable with brochure discounts but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only and does not include food fund, port taxes or internal air/air taxes.
- Offer not valid on special departure and interest groups, festivals and short stays, and pre- and post-accommodation.
- Pay Early discounts are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Offer valid for bookings made in South Africa only.
- To qualify for the saving, final payment is due 45 days prior to departure from South Africa.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 May 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.