- 11 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 11 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Expert Trip Manager, driver & local guides
- All transport included during the trip
- TOP EXPERIENCES ON THIS TRIP: Sample chianti and antipasto in a stunning 16th Century Tuscan winery
- Cruise through the dreamy pastel villages of Cinque Terre
- Line up your best insta shot at the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
The one that gives you 12 days of pure Italian bliss. Covering Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice and beyond, this one brings you the blissful best of this soul-stirring country. Explore Rome's historical highlights, travel through the streets of Michelangelo's Florence, enjoy some antipasto and chianti in a 16th Century Tuscan winery and drop by the cove-studded Isle of Capri...and that's just an aperitivo. Beauty, romance and all the pasta you can fit in; the good life just got even better. That's amore!
Day 1 : Arrive Rome
Day 2 : Rome to Sorrento via Vatican City
Day 3 : Sorrento via Amalfi Coast
Day 4 : Sorrento to Florence via Pompei
Day 5 : Florence
Day 6 : Florence to Venice via Verona
Day 7 : Venice
Day 8 : Venice to Milan via Lake Garda
Day 9 : Milan to Italian Riviera via Cinque Terre
Day 10 : Italian Riviera to Rome via Pisa & Chianti Region
Day 11 : Rome
Day 12 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- Pay a R1000 per person deposit within 3 days of booking with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- The trip price does not include the costs of flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Contiki.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
BACK-ROADS TOURING : A wonderful blend of idyllic countryside and ancient towns, beautiful architecture and delectable food, Tuscany makes for an...