Berlin to Budapest by Train
- 8 nights' twin-share hotel accommodation
- 9 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Enjoy an included dinner in the Hofbrauhaus Berlin, a traditional Bavarian Beer Hall
- Take a Refugee Voices tour of Berlin that gives a new perspective on the city's turbulent history
- Take a guided walking tour through the winding cobbled streets of Prague
- Enjoy an included traditional Czech dinner in a converted wine cellar
- Marvel at the intriguing 'bone church' in the bohemian town of Kutna Hora
- Check out Vienna's 'beach bars' where the locals like to hang
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This trip makes tracks through Europe's coolest cities, taking the train from Budapest to Berlin and stopping off at bohemian Prague and opulent Vienna along the way. Your days will be spent dining in a classic German beer house, taking bike tours, sampling strudel and schnapps in Vienna and cruising along the Danube on a dinner cruise. Your mode of transport is the most classic way to experience Europe, as you enjoy scenic train rides from destination to destination.
Day 1 : Arrive Berlin
Day 2 : Berlin
Day 3 : Berlin to Prague
Day 4 : Prague
Day 5 : Prague to Vienna
Day 6 : Vienna
Day 7 : Vienna to Budapest
Day 8 : Depart Budapest
Day 9 : End Budapest
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 - 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 18 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 18 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.